“Risk and compliance professionals, like you, want the same thing: the right platform to comply with increased regulatory scrutiny and to reduce risk exposure in an efficient manner. In many cases you are the first line of defence when combatting financial crimes. Working with LexisNexis Risk Solutions, you’ll receive a rich view into who you are conducting business with so that you can confidently comply with Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and Sanctions regulations.”
Already established as the platform of choice for many leading financial institutions, the latest version of Bridger Insight XG is available in seven languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, German, French and Japanese, which facilitates its adoption globally.
Chrisol Correia, director, global AML, LexisNexis Risk Solutions added:
“When we began the journey to bring a new version of Bridger Insight XG to the global marketplace, we started with our customers’ feedback and expectations. Their views and ideas contributed to making Bridger Insight XG the most advanced solution available to address a broad range of requirements in the AML Compliance space. We listened to our customers, understood the new features and benefits they wanted, and then we delivered. Bridger Insight XG was designed by our customers and for our customers.”
Bridger Insight XG is known for its ease-of-use and straightforward operability. A key differentiator of the platform is that it allows banks to resolve more AML alerts with fewer people. Working in Bridger Insight XG, compliance professionals reduce the time it takes to review their alerts which decreases the number of false positives that are generated in screening processes. With deep integration into WorldCompliance, the LexisNexis Risk Solutions industry-leading collection of over 2.6 million risk profiles organised across different categories, risk, compliance and anti-money laundering, professionals using Bridger Insight XG have the most compelling financial intelligence to document their alerts or cases, and to conduct very thorough investigations.
Operations teams and compliance officers are now able to standardise the way the results are reviewed and documented, which aids in important communications with examiners and regulators. Bridger Insight XG enables banks to demonstrate to regulators consistency across complex global organisations and a high-standard of controls in place.
Bridger Insight XG is powered by expansive data and analytic linking technology, which combined enable financial institutions to simplify due diligence while accelerating account openings and other types of transactions.
Other features and benefits include:
- Single user interface for global sanctions and enforcements lists, extensive PEP coverage, profiled adverse media and State Owned Enterprises
- Enhanced due diligence, including LexisNexis® News at your fingertips
- Access the most comprehensive collection of structured risk profiles from WorldComplianceTM Data
- Award-winning customer service and high impact training resources
- Intuitive product interface accelerates staff member Training
- Effective payment screening capabilities to process ACH, SWIFT, ISO2022 and FedWire Formats
- Flexible and dynamic, workflow archiving and reporting to maximise efficiency and traceability
- Low and sustainable total cost of ownership and Operation
- Industry-standard security features
- Powerful XML API for integration with your existing wire processing, account opening, transaction monitoring and other internal systems
- High availability and high performance operation for processing of critical and time-sensitive screening around the clock