Covered sanctions lists include:
- Her Majesty’s (HM) Treasury List
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Sanctions
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Department of State
- EU Terrorism List
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
- Interpol Most Wanted
- ICE List (U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement)
- CBI List (The Central Bureau of Investigation)
- SDN & Blocked Entities
- SECO List
- Treasury PML List
- UN Consolidated List
- OCC Shell Bank List
- World Bank Debarred Parties List
OFAC list search
Screen your contacts against the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list plus all other major sanctions lists.
Stay ahead of regulatory changesWorldCompliance™ Data will assist businesses to comply with their legal and regulatory obligations as set out in, amongst others, the USA Patriot Act, the 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive and the FATF recommendations.
Fight financial crime globally
Utilise a comprehensive and up-to-date database of sanctions, enforcements, PEPs and negative news.
Over 2.5 million risk entities
Real-time monitoring of all major sanction lists
Ongoing screening of over 35,000 news sources in 57 languages
Contact us today and request a free trial**
To arrange a free trial** or to find out more please complete the form…
* These fields are required.